Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
Author: Rick Riordan
You can't tell by looking at me that my dad is Poseidon, God of the sea.
It's not easy being a half-blood these days. You mortals can't even see the monsters we have to fight all the time. So when a game of dodgeball turned into a death match against an ugly gang of cannibal giants, I couldn't exactly ask my gym teacher for help.
And that was just for starters. This is the one where Camp Half-Blood is under attack, and unless I get my hands on the Golden Fleece, the whole camp will be invaded by monsters. Big ones.
Can Percy survive the treacherous Sea of Monsters and restore order to Half-Blood Hill?
'Puns, jokes and subtle wit, alongside a gripping storyline.' Sunday Telegraph
Follow the author on his blog
'RIORDAN TAKES THE READER BACK TO THE STORIES WE LOVE, THEN SHAKES THE COBWEBS OUT OF THEM'
- EOIN COLFER, AUTHOR OF ARTEMIS FOWL
- Family & home stories (Children's/YA)(608)
- Fantasy & magical realism (Children's/YA)(443)
- Historical fiction (Children's/YA)(302)
- Reading age 10+ years(1226)
- Reading age 11+ years(897)
- Reading age 12+ years(821)
- Reading age 9+ years(1176)
- Romance & relationships stories (Children's/YA)(535)