Tales from Shakespeare
Author: Mary Lamb
These tales are the perfect introduction to Shakespeare's greatest plays. Charles and Mary Lamb vividly bring to life the power of Hamlet and Othello, the fun of As You Like It and A Midsummer Night's Dream and the heartbreak of Romeo and Juliet. Shakespeare's beautiful language and humanity, and his wit and wisdom, are faithfully conveyed in these classic retellings.
An introduction by Dame Judi Dench, and a behind-the-scenes journey, including an author profile, a guide to who's who, activities and more . . .
- Classic fiction (Children's/YA)(162)
- Family & home stories (Children's/YA)(659)
- Historical fiction (Children's/YA)(273)
- Humorous stories (Children's/YA)(458)
- Racism & multiculturalism (Children's/YA)(107)
- Reading age 10+ years(1199)
- Reading age 11+ years(943)
- Reading age 12+ years(859)
- Reading age 13+ years(448)
- Reading age 9+ years(1201)
- Romance & relationships stories (Children's/YA)(415)