The Ugly Truth: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Author: Jeff Kinney
Greg Heffley has always been in a hurry to grow up.
But is getting older really all it's cracked up to be?
Greg suddenly finds himself dealing with the pressures of boy-girl parties, increased responsibilities, and even the awkward changes that come with getting older - all without his best friend, Rowley, at his side.
Can Greg make it through on his own?
Or will he have to face the 'ugly truth'?
- Humorous stories (Children's/YA)(442)
- Reading age 10+ years(1186)
- Reading age 11+ years(899)
- Reading age 12+ years(809)
- Reading age 9+ years(1185)
- Romance & relationships stories (Children's/YA)(505)
- School stories (Children's/YA)(218)