Author: Oliver Phommavanh
I'm Lengy and I'm Thai. My parents run a restaurant named Thai-riffic! but I'm always craving hot chips and pizza.
Mum and Dad's idea of a holiday?
Going to Thailand to visit all our relatives.
Recipe for getting there?
- Survive Dr Needlemouse and his arsenal of needles
- Squeeze in a snappy budget trip to Dreamworld
- Catch a red-back spider for my Auntie
- Fight off a savage bat attack
- Celebrate Christmas, Thai-riffic style!
Recipe for surviving the planning?
A heap of good luck and plenty of THAI-NO-MITE!
Phew! I'll need a holiday after this . . .
This hilarious and bestselling author of Thai-riffic! brings us the next instalment of Lengy's adventures.