Alice in the Middle
Author: Judi Curtin
The fourth book in the Alice and Megan series.
Summer camp with your BFF should be the best time of your life, right? Weeks of fun activities, freedom from your mum's organic porridge and lots of hanging out.
But what happens when a bully who has it in for you steals your best friend? Before you know it, she's prancing around in a tennis dress, going on double dates and spilling your deepest secrets. Could summer holidays get any worse?
Can Alice and Megan's friendship survive a trip to summer camp? Join these BFFs as they face their biggest challenge yet . . .
Look out for more books in the Alice and Megan series:
Alice Next Door
Don't Ask Alice
- Environment & green issues (Children's/YA)(50)
- Family & home stories (Children's/YA)(638)
- Humorous stories (Children's/YA)(455)
- Reading age 10+ years(1244)
- Reading age 11+ years(921)
- Reading age 12+ years(838)
- Reading age 13+ years(417)
- School stories (Children's/YA)(243)