Author: Morris Gleitzman
The funny and moving story of a sister's love for her brother, and how it survives everything fate throws at it, including the millions of pounds and mountains of pressure at the top of the world's most popular sport.
A funny and moving story from one of Australian's most entertaining authors.
'He is one of the finest examples of a writer who can make humour stem from the things that really matter in life.' The Guardian, UK
- General fiction (Children's/YA)(1290)
- Humorous stories (Children's/YA)(483)
- Reading age 10+ years(1169)
- Reading age 11+ years(925)
- Reading age 12+ years(867)
- Reading age 9+ years(1123)
- Romance & relationships stories (Children's/YA)(436)
- Self-awareness & self-esteem (Children's/YA)(54)
- Sporting stories (Children's/YA)(107)