Things I Didn't Say, The
Author: Kylie Fornasier
After losing her best friend that night, Piper Rhodes changes schools, determined that her final year will be different. She will be different. Then she meets West: school captain, star soccer player, the boy everyone talks about. Despite her fear of losing everything all over again, they fall in love without Piper ever speaking one word to West. But can a love mapped by silence last?
A story of doubt, love, friendship, and the power of words we say and those we don't.
- Family & home stories (Children's/YA)(705)
- Family issues (Children's/YA)(181)
- Reading age 13+ years(455)
- Reading age 14+ years (Young Adult)(657)
- Romance & relationships stories (Children's/YA)(436)
- School stories (Children's/YA)(257)
- Self-awareness & self-esteem (Children's/YA)(54)
- Social issues (Children's/YA)(146)